Credo Tours, Turkey is a travel management company for the affluent and sophisticated travelers.
We aspire to provide unforgettable experiences for those seeking history, immersion in art (classic and contemporary), gastronomy, archaeology and a Turkish adventure. We delve into Islamic, Christian, Jewish, Women's and general Turkish Political issues. Credo also specializes in the planning of the most fabulous weddings and corporate events.
Clients have included celebrities, storied university alumni and leading museum groups.
We focus on;
- Personalized approach to travel planning.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceeding expectations.
- Insider access.
- Luxuriously authentic.
What we do;
- Tailor made itineraries that both delight and meet the needs, desires, requests and dreams of our guests while adding value to their travel programs.
- Themed programs for designers, collectors, classic and contemporary art lovers, foodies, musicians, historians and much more.
- Fun, culturally rich programs with learning experience for families.
- Super yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Wellbeing programs with walks, hikes, yoga, cooking class.
- Wine tasting tour of eastern Thrace where wine has been produced for the past two millennia.
- Eastern and Southeastern Turkey.
- Christian and Jewish Heritage programs.
- Women’s-only programs.
- Shopping trips.
- Shore excursions.
We at Credo Tours;
- Listen to you.
- Respond within a working day.
- Adorn our special interest private group tours with lectures, meetings and workshops that engage experts in their respective ﬁelds.
- Create a passionate Turkish story with an authentic experience, embellished with surprises and delights.
- Include innovative products within a traditional program.
Enhanced services for the discerning clientele;
- VIP meet and greet and fast-track at airports.
- Private plane arrangements within Turkey and Europe.
- Private visits to the museums.
- The opportunity to meet with top Turkish designers, internationally recognized artists and writers and leading academics and journalists. Also private visits to the homes and viewing of collections of some of Turkey's most elite and influential families can also be arranged.
We care about;
- Loyalty, trust, dignity, fairness.
- Hard work and focus on details.
- World Heritage.
- Human rights.
- Global environmental issues
- Women’s rights.